CAMPAIGN RESTARTING
I plan to restart the campaign this upcoming thursday, September 14, 2006. I will be on Skype at between 930 and 10pm that evening, and anyone who wants to play should be online.
Ongoing plans will be to play every thursday evening, with anyone who wants to able to join in. Depending on who is online and how many, we may need to switch over to Ventrilo or Teamspeak to accomodate the numbers.
If Paul is willing, I would like to have him GM perhaps every third thursday. He should let me know if this is ok.
See you at AlertForce Mansion!
Chad/GM
Ongoing plans will be to play every thursday evening, with anyone who wants to able to join in. Depending on who is online and how many, we may need to switch over to Ventrilo or Teamspeak to accomodate the numbers.
If Paul is willing, I would like to have him GM perhaps every third thursday. He should let me know if this is ok.
See you at AlertForce Mansion!
Chad/GM















1 Comments:
At 10:43 PM,
GreyWolf said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home