August hiatus for AlertForce Campaign
Hi all. With everyone going in ten different directions and interest in playing nightly waning (for the moment, hopefully), I am going to declare a hiatus/vacation for nightly gaming for the month of August. Ellen and I will be having our usual Labor Day cookout/AlertForce game over the Labor Day weekend (details to follow later in the month) at which time we will play Heroes, and will discuss interest in resuming nightly gaming or other plans for moving the game forward.
I think the turndown of activity is fairly common for summer, so I remain hopeful that we will all be looking to get back into the game in the fall/winter.
Chad
I think the turndown of activity is fairly common for summer, so I remain hopeful that we will all be looking to get back into the game in the fall/winter.
Chad















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home