JUST FOR FUN...

Can anyone guess what was on Patricia Lassiter's mind when James Greywolf finally took her to dinner?
a. I hope he goes into wolf form before kissing me good night.
b. I wonder if my outfit is too subtle for him to get the message.
c. Is that Dreadnought over there at the bar?
We may never know, since Loup's cel phone interrupted the evening before its culmination.















2 Comments:
At 11:16 AM,
GreyWolf said…
What?.... What?... We just talked shop.... She kept LOOKING like she was gonna say something... but... she then shifted gear down to day to day kinda talk. Is there something she wants to say to me? I swear, I am not a psychic.
What is REALLY going through Loup's mind: I know she is attracted to me. At least that is what all the signs say. But untill she brings it up, I can't do a damn thing. Cause I am not ready for a relationship -- any relationship -- anywhere, but I cannot assume my reading of her feelings are correct. Damn. People really need to talk more.
At 8:12 PM,
Rich Washabaugh... said…
I vote for "c".
Jurgen
Post a Comment
<< Home