An online archive for a Blood of Heroes campaign set in the AlertForce Universe (1986-Present)

Monday, October 03, 2005

WINGED HORSE DISCOVERED IN UKRAINE CIRCUS


From the National Enquirer:

The Circus Nationale of the Ukraine has a new star attraction: a winged horse named "Petrov." (see photo, inset). The horse's owners claim it was bred as a cross between an eagle and a horse, in a secret DNA splicing experiment. The horse is displayed for two shows each day in the traveling show, and is touted as a miracle of modern science. The horse is reported to actually fly during performances, and is the subject of speculation in world media and scientific circles.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger Tyger said…

    I don't believe that it's a product of gene-splicing.... my heart is telling me something else is going on here....

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger GreyWolf said…

    I wonder if a Valkyry is missing her ride... thinks Loup. I mean... after all.. I have been to Asguard and met a few of the Nordic Gods. And, well, when you been there, "mythological beings" aren't that mythological anymore.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home