An online archive for a Blood of Heroes campaign set in the AlertForce Universe (1986-Present)

Friday, October 14, 2005

MORE PICS/REDRAWS




3 Comments:

  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger GreyWolf said…

    very good shadow and color. And you blurred the photograph a lot more. Looks good.

     
  • At 12:19 AM, Blogger GreyWolf said…

    One thing I noticed in the drawing after our conversation.... She's got FINGERS... something that have kinda faded into nothingness in many pictures... but they were there this time. I know.. I know.. not that terribly important.. but... had to mention it. I think the new art program is working very well for you.

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Tyger said…

    I love these! And you're making the backgrounds fit better- I was going to suggest lightening them, and using a different filter-- perhaps bluring edges, but I realize that won't work for cartoons (the blurring of the figures, I mean).

    But I --really-- like Zephyr's shot. :) Keep up the grand work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home