AIRLINE CRASH VICTIM BELIEVED DEAD, RESCUED BY PTA
From the Kansas City Observer:
In an astonishing development, Arthur Hollis, presumed dead after his small aircraft crashed on August 17 near Lawrence, Kansas, was discovered and rescued by the Northwest Regional PTA, apparently the victim of a bizarre kidnapping more than a month ago. Although details of his capture , ordeal and rescue were sketchy, PTA director Helen Cutter appeared with Hollis at a press conference in Kansas City, and reported that the Northwest Regional PTA forces has found and infiltrated the lair of a supervillain known only as "NOMAD," who had for reasons unknown, attacked and captured Hollis (a former Air Force Colonel), and held him for nearly six weeks. The location of NOMAD's lair has not been disclosed, under PTA secrecy rules. Nor have any details regarding NOMAD's powers or motives. Cutter's only comments were terse and measured: "We are happy to have been able to rescue Colonel Hollis. We are saddened that we had to bring him the news of his wife's murder during his ordeal, and our investigation for the current whereabouts of NOMAD are ongoing." Hollis, for his part, looking pale and haggard, but in relatively good health, gave a short statement before disappearing back into the PTA vans which brought him to the event. "I am pleased to have finally been found and released from my captivity. I had almost given up hope. I prayed that I would be reunited with my wife, but that is not to be. I would request that the press respect my privacy, as I will be taking a lenghty retreat, and will not be answering any painful questions regarding the circumstances of my abduction and rescue." It is unclear at this time whether the PTA, the FBI, local police in Kansas City, or the FAA has jurisdiction over the Hollis kidnapping case. However, Cutter made clear that her agency will continue investigations into the new supervillain known as NOMAD.
In an astonishing development, Arthur Hollis, presumed dead after his small aircraft crashed on August 17 near Lawrence, Kansas, was discovered and rescued by the Northwest Regional PTA, apparently the victim of a bizarre kidnapping more than a month ago. Although details of his capture , ordeal and rescue were sketchy, PTA director Helen Cutter appeared with Hollis at a press conference in Kansas City, and reported that the Northwest Regional PTA forces has found and infiltrated the lair of a supervillain known only as "NOMAD," who had for reasons unknown, attacked and captured Hollis (a former Air Force Colonel), and held him for nearly six weeks. The location of NOMAD's lair has not been disclosed, under PTA secrecy rules. Nor have any details regarding NOMAD's powers or motives. Cutter's only comments were terse and measured: "We are happy to have been able to rescue Colonel Hollis. We are saddened that we had to bring him the news of his wife's murder during his ordeal, and our investigation for the current whereabouts of NOMAD are ongoing." Hollis, for his part, looking pale and haggard, but in relatively good health, gave a short statement before disappearing back into the PTA vans which brought him to the event. "I am pleased to have finally been found and released from my captivity. I had almost given up hope. I prayed that I would be reunited with my wife, but that is not to be. I would request that the press respect my privacy, as I will be taking a lenghty retreat, and will not be answering any painful questions regarding the circumstances of my abduction and rescue." It is unclear at this time whether the PTA, the FBI, local police in Kansas City, or the FAA has jurisdiction over the Hollis kidnapping case. However, Cutter made clear that her agency will continue investigations into the new supervillain known as NOMAD.















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home