Roster update and subplot schedule
Hi all:
We now have five characters created and alive in our world. Four of them are expected to be actively doing subplots starting in the next few days.
Current Roster and status:
Roxanne - Bane. Subplots well under way
Bryan - The Messenger. Subplots under way
Paul - Loup Garou. Subplots under way
Tim - The Exiled. Character created. GM is awaiting further backstory details from tim and subplots will then begin.
Ellen - Snow Angel. Character created. No subplots as yet.
With this many, I think we need to start implementing a schedule, so I don't get overwhelmed.
Emails:
Anyone can send emails regarding subplot activities at any time. I will respond to them as quickly as my schedule and sanity allows. If combat or dice actions are called for, that subplot will be resolved during the next live/skype session for that hero.
Live/Skype sessions:
For online skype sessions, the following schedule will be followed:
Sunday evenings: Tim/The Exiled
Monday evenings: Roxanne/Bane
Tuesday evenings: Bryan/The Messenger
Wednesday evenings: Paul/Loup Garou
Thursday evenings: reserved for new characters
Friday evenings: off night
Saturday evenings: off night/reserved
We will begin this schedule on Sunday, August 14. Until that time, we can just do ad hoc sessions as we have been.
We now have five characters created and alive in our world. Four of them are expected to be actively doing subplots starting in the next few days.
Current Roster and status:
Roxanne - Bane. Subplots well under way
Bryan - The Messenger. Subplots under way
Paul - Loup Garou. Subplots under way
Tim - The Exiled. Character created. GM is awaiting further backstory details from tim and subplots will then begin.
Ellen - Snow Angel. Character created. No subplots as yet.
With this many, I think we need to start implementing a schedule, so I don't get overwhelmed.
Emails:
Anyone can send emails regarding subplot activities at any time. I will respond to them as quickly as my schedule and sanity allows. If combat or dice actions are called for, that subplot will be resolved during the next live/skype session for that hero.
Live/Skype sessions:
For online skype sessions, the following schedule will be followed:
Sunday evenings: Tim/The Exiled
Monday evenings: Roxanne/Bane
Tuesday evenings: Bryan/The Messenger
Wednesday evenings: Paul/Loup Garou
Thursday evenings: reserved for new characters
Friday evenings: off night
Saturday evenings: off night/reserved
We will begin this schedule on Sunday, August 14. Until that time, we can just do ad hoc sessions as we have been.















1 Comments:
At 1:31 PM,
Tyger said…
I have the character, but I've lost your email addy, Chad. I can send you stuff when I get it (post it here, maybe? :) )
Also, email stuff works great for now, but my evenings are a bit crowded... I certainly can't do Skype this week, as I'm already committed (but that all depends on if Chad likes the character anyhow, or we get it going... :) ) but we'll see how it works out.
I've got the .pdf, but I'll be damned if I can remember the application/descriptions of how the stats are used... need the GM's help for that. Look forward to getting that email!
Send to tygermoon@gmail.com :)
Post a Comment
<< Home