Members invited
Hi all:
If you are reading this you probably got your invitation to join this blog as a member. So far I've invited:
John, Paul, Rob, Roxanne, Bryan, Ellen, and Greg (not sure if he still uses the same email address).
I don't have Dickie's email address, so someone post it as a comment here or send it to me (this blog's url is not in the blogger index so I doubt we will get any unwanted traffic) and I'll invite him.
I hope we all have fun with the new RPG campaign, and I hope this blog is an easy way to keep a campaign record/archive. It's sure easier to set this up than to hand code a web page like I used to do with the old AlertForce sites or the Gaming Group site. I'd like to try using this method this time since it's so easy.
Here are a few introductory notes in preparation for getting things started:
1. NOTE: THIS BLOG POSTS ITEMS FROM THE BOTTOM UP, SO YOU SHOULD SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM AND READ THE POSTS FROM THERE TO THE TOP. READING FROM THE TOP DOWN WILL BE BACKWARDS CHRONOLOGICALLY
Chad
If you are reading this you probably got your invitation to join this blog as a member. So far I've invited:
John, Paul, Rob, Roxanne, Bryan, Ellen, and Greg (not sure if he still uses the same email address).
I don't have Dickie's email address, so someone post it as a comment here or send it to me (this blog's url is not in the blogger index so I doubt we will get any unwanted traffic) and I'll invite him.
I hope we all have fun with the new RPG campaign, and I hope this blog is an easy way to keep a campaign record/archive. It's sure easier to set this up than to hand code a web page like I used to do with the old AlertForce sites or the Gaming Group site. I'd like to try using this method this time since it's so easy.
Here are a few introductory notes in preparation for getting things started:
1. NOTE: THIS BLOG POSTS ITEMS FROM THE BOTTOM UP, SO YOU SHOULD SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM AND READ THE POSTS FROM THERE TO THE TOP. READING FROM THE TOP DOWN WILL BE BACKWARDS CHRONOLOGICALLY
2. EVERYONE SHOULD DOWNLOAD A PROGRAM CALLED TEAMSPEAK (IT'S FREE). JUST GO TO GOOGLE AND SEARCH ON TEAMSPEAK AND YOU WILL FIND THE WEBSITE. ITS A FREE DOWNLOAD AND YOU WANT THE CLIENT (NOT THE SERVER) SOFTWARE. WE WILL GET YOU SET UP AND BE USING THIS FOR DOING SUBPLOTS OVER THE NET BETWEEN LIVE GAMES.
3. I'M STILL DETERMINING EXACTLY HOW MANY HERO POINTS WE WILL USE TO START NEW CHARACTERS, OR WHICH VERSIONS OF EXISTING CHARACTERS WE WILL BE USING. FURTHER DETAILS WILL BE POSTED HERE LATER. PUT THIS BLOG IN YOUR FAVORITES AND CHECK BACK LATER FOR MORE INFO.
Chad















1 Comments:
At 2:53 PM,
C. Cicconi said…
You once heard of a school for mutants somewhere in upstate New York. You also heard there was someplace in Alaska where "paranormal" people go for protection and training. You really know nothing more than that. You could go to the free clinic and get a checkup to see if anything is wrong with you, or you might consider seeing a doctor or looking up a geneticist at the University to have yourself tested.
Post a Comment
<< Home