ANNOUNCEMENTS
1. For the month of May, 2006, we will have a GUEST GAMEMASTER! Bryan (a.k.a. Mantis) will be taking over GM duties for the month.
2. Final wrap up of plotlines for April -- I am considering doing a quickly-announced-whomever can show up gets to play LIVE GAME on Saturday, April 29! Post here or email me with your comments and/or availability.
2. Final wrap up of plotlines for April -- I am considering doing a quickly-announced-whomever can show up gets to play LIVE GAME on Saturday, April 29! Post here or email me with your comments and/or availability.















2 Comments:
At 7:53 AM,
Rich Washabaugh... said…
My calendar is free so count me in!
Jurgen
At 6:31 PM,
GreyWolf said…
From Rox...
Sorry guys...I will be at april's that weekend. I have already cancelled on her twice and can't do it a third time. I would have been there this wkend but alex was in OK and I couldn't leave on Friday.
I will return sunday evening, the 30th, and I truly doubt April and I will be on Skype saturday since we will be visiting and stuff.
Someone, if you guys have this, will need to pick Paul up. And bane will just have to go into a sullen state since Mantis is going on vacation (or she'll go off with him... he he).
Rox
Post a Comment
<< Home